224 Rocky : Ten lessons Jeremy Lin can teach us (林書豪教給我們的10堂課)
Ten lessons Jeremy Lin can teach us (林書豪教給我們的10堂課
請點選下列網頁, 觀看Powerpoint Presentation.
http://www.slideshare.net/changcy0326/ten-lessons-jeremy-lin-can-teach-us-10
不只是要感恩. 更要有自我努力勤練和堅強的自信心.
還要懂得儒家謙恭思想, 感謝週遭團隊誠信合作, 分享成功果實...
Ten lessons Jeremy Lin can teach us (林書豪教給我們的10堂課) — Presentation Transcript
· 1. 編輯 配樂 翻譯:老編西歪changcy0326按滑鼠換頁Click for page continue
· 2. Lin-sanity has swept up the NBA over the last week. Now it seems like thephenomenon has gone worldwide.林來瘋 上週席捲了NBA。現在看來,這種現象已經風靡到了全世界。Friday’s 38 point performance by Harvard grad Jeremy Lin for the NewYork Knicks against the LA Lakers was his greatest performance yet as astarter, since he burst on to the scene and propelled the team to 5 straightwins.上週五的 38分的哈佛小子林書豪的表現,紐約尼克隊對上洛杉磯湖人隊,是他首發最棒的演出,自從他的突然上場,使球隊推進到5連勝。Lin now has over 200,000 followers on Twitter. He’s got over 800,000 onWeibo – including 200,000 new ones in the 24 hour period after beating theLakers.林現在有超過20萬Twitter追隨者。有超過80萬的威博 - 包括在擊敗湖人隊後的24小時內新增加的20萬人。
· 3. But there’s more to this story than basketball. This isn’t just a modern-day,real-life version of the Hoosiers movie. The Jeremy Lin story is incrediblypopular because we can all see a little bit of ourselves in this man’sstruggles and now successes.但有比籃球更重要的是這個故事。這是否只是一個現代的,現實生活中的印第安納州人電影版本(1986 處於劣勢體育電影)。林書豪的故事是非常受歡迎的,因為在這名男子的鬥爭和現在的成就中,我們可以看到自己的一絲點滴
· 4. What can all of us learn from thisyoung man — and how can weapply these same lessons to ourown lives when we go back to workon Monday morning?我們從這個年輕人可以學到什麼 - 當星期一早上回去上班,我們如何應用這些相同的經驗在我們的生活上呢?
· 5. 1. Believe in yourself when no one else does. 在沒有人相信你時,要相信自己。
· 6. 2. Seize the opportunity when it comes up. 機會來臨時要好好把握。
· 7. 3. Your family will always be there for you, so be there for them. 你的家人永遠在那裡支持你 ,所以你也要永遠支持他們。
· 8. 4. Find the system that works for your style. 尋求適合你風格的辦事制度。
· 9. 5. Don’t overlook talent that might exist around you today on your team. 不要忽視今天你身邊團隊 中可能存在的人才。
· 10. 6. People will love you for being an original, not trying to be someone else. 人們喜愛一個原來的你,而不是 老想模仿他人的你。Always be a first-rate version ofyourself, instead of a second-rateversion of somebody else.永遠做自己的一流版本,而不是別人的二流版本。
· 11. 7. Stay humble. 永遠保持謙虛。
· 12. 8. When you make others around you look good, they will love you forever. 當你使得周遭的人們光彩,他們也將會永遠熱愛你。
· 13. 9. Never forget about the importance of luck or fate in life. 永遠不要忘記生活中運氣或命運的 重要性。
· 14. 10. Work your butt off. 平時要努力鍛鍊,成功非偶然。
· 15. I hope the Lin-sanity continues. And I hope we all can apply theselessons to our own work and family life.希望林來瘋繼續下去。期許我們都可以運用這些經驗教訓,到我們自己的工作上和家庭生活中。
· 16. Lins family 林書豪全家福
· 17. 數據來自富比世網站以及網路Data derived from the following Forbes website & wwwhttp://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/02/11/9-lessons-jeremy-lin-can-teach-us-before-we-go-to-work-monday-morning/http://www.slideshare.net/changcy0326
留言
張貼留言